Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vacation Day 4








Well Aj slept over at his papas last night. I swear if he had the choice to live over there or live here with Eric and I and Liam, I seriously think he would choose to live with his papa. He loves his papa so much. Papa is so good to AJ - I am blessed and grateful that they have such a wonderful relationship.



This left Liam and I at home for the morning. We had a rather unproductive morning. We had breakfast, played on the floor for a bit, I cleaned, Liam napped and before I knew it, It was afternoon time. I headed off to Rite Aid before I picked up Aj because he HATES doing errands with me - although I do have to say he has gotten better. I scored some super great deals at Rite Aid and CVS and Hallmark so I was siked.
We headed over to papas to pick up aj and as soon as we pulled into the driveway, Liam's' legs were kicking like crazy. He loves his papa as well. The boys played with their papa for a bit and then it was time to go. I did run another quick errand to the mall. I had a shirt to return and wanted to get another for work tomorrow. When we got home daddy was home and momma was excited ton see him - now he could take over with the Liam.

I have to work tomorrow, which I am really excited about.. I love my job. I wish I worked more days, but for now it is just the one day. I am dropping Aj off with his Nana Dottie and Liam will stay home with grandma and grandpa. We are so lucky we have so many great people that are willing to help us out with babysitting. I do not know what I would do without all of the wonderful people I have in my life.... soooo, Tomorrows posts may be late or may be on Saturday. Happy Friday everyone xoxo

0 comments: