Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Tuesday






Well, we made it through school vacation week. !!!!! (enter sigh of relief here) I think the hardest part is trying to finding things for Aj to do. If he had it his way, he would spend the entire vacation playing video games. I feel so guilty when he is playing those games because I feel like that is a missed opportunity that him and I could spend some bonding time together. Although Eric is great, if he sees Aj playing games he will go up and play with him. I think Aj enjoyed his vacation. He went skiing for the first time and loved, loved,loved it - did I mention he loved it?
He was less than thrilled to go back to school on Monday. he tried pulling the old, "ohhhh my stomach hurts so much!" Now I just ignore him cuz he knows he can't pull one over on me. I dropped him off to school and he had tears in his eyes. I tell ya, that kid despises school. I did feel a tiny bit sad seeing him go off to school upset. But by the time I picked him up, he was fine and we were back into "school mode" again. whew!






Liam and I spent our morning playing and reading books and of course I had my cleaning ritual that I perform everyday - you'll read more about that in a different post. While cleaning was outside shaking my rugs and discovered it was a beautiful day. So sad when 45 degrees is considered a beautiful day. Anyway, I decided to talk Liam for a walk. He has been battling a nasty cold and I figured the fresh air would do him well. We had a lovely walk. Every time we walked by a bush or a tree, Liam wanted to stop and touch it. He was doing so much exploring yesterday. We had so much fun on our walk and I cannot wait until the nicer weather comes so our walks can be a daily thing.
Today I didn't think I have any plans, however I have a Dr.s.appointment - yuck! such an inconvenience. I have been bringing Liam with me, however, today Papa Bob is going to watch him. I shouldn't be to long, Just going to check in and make sure I'm not going crazy!! I will post some great deals later so stay tuned........

0 comments: