Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Saturday Everyone.....

I was going to try and post yesterday but between having to work, spend time with the family, and not to mention I was exhausted - I decided to post everything today and boy are there a lot of cool stuff to post. I will post after daily rant...
Aj stayed at papa's house last night. Normally that is his usual Friday night thing to do. Basically when the weekends come around, we don't see him much. He is with Papa on Fridays and spends Saturdays with his dad. It kinda stinks because he is in school all week and then we don't usually see him until late Sunday.
Bam Bam, as we like to call him now is continuing to explore his world around him. He discovered yesterday that he can open the refrigerator if he braces himself against the wall and pulls really hard. I guess that's better than him opening and closing the stove door. He is getting a bit brave with taking steps. He is beginning to pull himself up on things (like tables, chairs etc..) and walk along until he reaches the end. I'm sure he will be walking soon - God help us!!!! no- wait... God help me!

0 comments: