Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Well, I woke up this morning to unexpectedly see snow falling. Oh boy, I am so done with the snow and winter in general. bring on the heat! Well, we had a busy week this past week. I had Dr.s appointments, and both kids had appointments. Liam had a post op appointment for his tubes. The Dr. said that everything looked great and he will see us in 6 months, whew! I had to bring Aj back to the Dr. for his Asthma. It has been real tough for him lately. I have felt so bad for him. The poor kid has been waking up in the middle of the night to do his nebulizer and he is making frequent visits to the nurse at school because of this. The Dr. put him on prednisone AGAIN! On one hand it helps him, but on the other hand it is a steroid that really bulks him up while he is on it. The Dr. referred us to an Allergist. We go see him on the fourth. I am petrified because Aj hates shots.. he despises them and is so fearful of them. Well, before the appointment I have to go out and buy "numbing" cream - that right there tells you it's not going to be good. I have to apply this cream on both his forearms and wrap them in saran wrap before we go. I am NOT telling him why I am doing this because he will flip out. I am already afraid we are going to have to call in back up for when they have to put the needles in him:(

Yesterday was my one and only work day. It was a great day. it's so nice to get out of the house, even if it is just for the one day. So usually on Fridays, I either will not post or won;t post until later on in the evening.

So excited to be heading out tonight. We are going local, but it will be nice to hang out with such a great group of friends - can't wait. Dad is going to watch Liam for us. I can't wait to see what happens tonight - what shenanigans will ensue.....until next time friends ;)

0 comments: