Saturday, February 27, 2010

American Idol

O.k. so I didn't get a chance to post what I thought about the guys and I will do that quickly because we all know the results of the voting.. and then I will rant, err I mean comment on the results.....
Let me first start off by saying the outfits on the men were much better. Do they have a different stylist than the ladies? Anywho here goes.. Todrick was up first and he did some crazy version of a Kelly Clarkson song. I can honestly say I am not sure whether or not I liked it kinda verging on not liking it. He seemed to be more of a performer.Aaron I did like, i think he chose a great song and seemed very comfortable up on the stage. There were a few I definitely did not like. Jermaine sounded like a jazz singer and definitely did not hit the high note. John put me to sleep with his song. Alex all I have to say is YUCK! A few of them I liked, however, my favorite for the guys would def have to be Lee.

On to the results - WTF??? I definitely did not agree with who got sent home.I really liked Ashley and when it was her against Didi, I was for sure thinking Didi was going home. My mouth dropped when Ashley went home. As far as Jannelle going home, again I don;t agree with it. She wasn't my favorite, but I definitely don't think she should have went home. As far as the guys I could not believe John was not sent home!!!!!!! That's all I have to say. I am so upset about the results this week.... :(

0 comments: