Monday, February 15, 2010

Ahhh School vacation week.....

Day 1 - To my surprise I got to sleep in a bit later than usual. Why? b/c my 9 yr.. old decided that he would take the baby out of his crib, change his diaper and make him a bottle..did I mention he also fed him!!! HUH! I can't begin to tell you how proud I was of my little man (my 9 year old) Every day he seems to do something that just simply amazes me. He is not my baby anymore and I am realizing everyday that he is getting older and he can do alot more on his own. He needs his mommy less and I have to admit that makes me a bit sad :(
This afternoon we are heading over to papa's house. Both boys adore their papa and are excited to go. We have no plans for the week, I guess we will just see where the days take us. Although Aj is hinting around that he would love to go skiing again. His dad took him on Saturday and now I think that's his new obsession.


Ahh the kids are sleeping and so is Daddy. We went over to papa's house for a visit. Liam gets so excited when we pull into the driveway, his legs and arms wave like crazy hehe. We had a nice visit - that is until Mugsy (papa's puggle) raced over to liam who was crawling on the floor and licked his face. I was disgusted, and I know Liam did not like it at all as he screamed:( Aj decided he wanted to stay at papas for a bit (to play knee hockey) so I went off to meet daddy with Liam.
Liam and I met daddy and it was off to Lowes we went. Can I tell you how super excited I was. We spent some time looking at doors then Liam started to fuss. YES!! saved by Liam woohoo. For dinner we went to Friendlys and the boys had so much fun. Liam is at a great age right now and Aj is just an amazing kid.. we had plenty of laughs over dinner.... Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Good night all

0 comments: