Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vacation Day 3




I Apologize for not actually writing anything on Day 3, but I was very busy running around doing my errands! Have I mentioned how much I hate errands for deeper reasons than I care to go into right now. Any hoo.......

Aj went skiing with is uncle Danny yesterday. He was super excited to go. he went over the weekend with his dad and now I think he has the skiing bug. He knew his uncle Danny loves to ski so he called him up very casually and hinted around to him that he would like to go skiing. Well, Uncle fell for it and they went yesterday. I was a bit nervous because you hear of all these people getting hurt in the slopes and me being the worry wart that I am, I thought I was going to get the call that my son fell or got hurt and was being wisked away in an ambulance. Well, skiing went off without a hitch. Aj came back without a scratch and a big smile on his face. He had a blast, then again he always does with his uncle. He was so excited to tell me that he rode the ski lift and went down the "big hill!" he was so proud of himself and so was I. After I fed the boys lunch it was off to run errands yuck.

Aj slept over his papas house last night - he loves sleeping over there. He puts his papa through a lot though - knee hockey, games on the x-box and watching wrestling.. Thank god for papas xoxo

0 comments: